Please check your email .
This amazing company is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through their work, they make a positive difference in the world.
Do you enjoy working across multiple projects as part of a collaborative team?
In this role, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong technical skills and good knowledge of structural behaviour to join our Bridge, Civil Structures and Tunnels Group in our Edinburgh office. We are currently working on the designs and assessments of a number of schemes in the UK and worldwide.
How can we best work with you?? Whether you’re a parent, a carer, a student, or just have a busy lifestyle, it’s not always easy to commit to standard working hours. You have access to a range of flexible working options – including flexible start and finish times, working from home or working part-time. If you're interested in any of these options, please let us know when you apply and we'll discuss how this could work in your role
• Degree qualified with chartered professional status.
• Strong technical skills in bridges/civil structures design.
• Quality design experience in the fields of bridges and civil structures.
• Strong communication skills - this is a client facing role.
• A team player.
• Be able to design and deliver engineering solutions on complex projects
• Experience of leading sub teams on multi-disciplinary projects
• Able to quickly develop successful client relationships
• An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Strong commercial skills
• Ideally with some long span bridge experience
• Skills/interest in digital initiatives
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.