Please check your email .
Job Title: Production Planner
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 17.00 and Friday 8.30 - 16.00
Would you like the opportunity to work for a fast-pace going company, well this is the company for you. My client has managed to take Manufacturing and Design to New heights.
The Door production planner will be responsible for the planning/ scheduling of work in the new Department, to establish sequence and lead time of each operation in order to achieve on -time delivery to both internal and external customers.
" Set up systems and processes for this new line of work
" Control, organize and monitor the flow of material into the production areas.
" Plan capacity in terms of labour, resources, machinery.
" Organize and plan sales orders logically to ensure efficient production.
" Sales liaison - Update manufacturing order dates and determine status of orders as
Relaying estimated completion dates and expedite orders as required.
" Warehouse liaison - Timely receipt of mill finish material
" Purchasing liaison
" Maintain Company Documentation and Develop processes and procedures.
" KPI Reporting - On-time delivery
" Develop internal systems in order to continuously improve performance
Personal Key Skills
- Good communication, IT and organisational skills.
- Ability to plan ahead, anticipate and overcome problems.
- Be able to compile detailed working schedules
- Liaison with other departments with a strong ability to influence.
- Planning and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make quick decisions
- Willingness to embrace change and adapt as the role grows.
- Good Time Management with a focus towards continuous improvement.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.