Please check your email .
My client is seeking a number of Designer/Design Engineer's to work on New Product Design, Product Structuring and Maintenance or Project Execution for Xmas trees.
- Demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment.
- Solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Lead and coordinate designer’s activities, establish functional and new drafting processes and product standardization templates, system / product definition, drawings, specifications, and BoMs using specific or establishing new design tools.
- Independently perform most design assignments.
- Assign contracts to designer and regulate workload leveling for the drawing fulfillment.
- Coordinate drawing checking methods and monitor designer checking schedules.
- Responsible for the technical development of part of a job (requisition) or part of a new project (NPI).
- Ensure appropriate documentation (layout, spec, design assy / stack-up / specification studies, BoMs).
- Interface with PE or Program Manager, DE, Testing, Sourcing, Quality and Manufacturing and interface with component / system vendors.
- Coordinate and control the activities performed by external resources related to the assigned job.
- Ensure expected results in term of quality, execution time, and cost (within control).
- Use of design tools (like 2D / 3D CAD (AC / ProE / UG), Excel, and in-house design calculations).
- HND or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years experience as a designer)
- Experienced in the use of design CAD tools and demonstrated experience in the use of Creo or Pro-Engineer
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.