Please check your email .
Purpose of the Job
To assist Maintenance Engineers in reviewing Operation & Maintenance (O&M) documentation from
Crossrail to ensure that as-built, asset data and spares information are to the required quality and
format at Acceptance.
• Review and comment on the quality, completeness and accuracy of Operation and Maintenance
(O&M) documentation supplied by Crossrail.
• Review and comment on Test and Commissioning (T&C) data.
• Complete site auditing and verification against designs and standards.
• Produce non-conformance reports and escalate issues.
• Interface with London Underground (LU), London Overground (LO), MTR, Crossrail, Network Rail,
Asset Engineering and Operations to ensure appropriate information is received and communicated
• Manage deliverables detailed in the maintenance readiness delivery plan.
• Must have significant knowledge and experience in either:
o Electrical LV distribution systems and maintenance management;
o Mechanical building systems and maintenance management;
o Civil structures and Architectural (Premises) systems and maintenance management;
or any combination thereof.
• Able to understand complex, technical concepts and translate them into clear, accessible content with accuracy and attention to detail.
• An awareness of Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality practices as applicable to a rail environment.
• Previously experience of Crossrail delivery projects and / or understanding of Crossrail Handover process, Asset Information (O&Ms, Asset Data) would be desirable.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.