Please check your email .
Deputy Operations Manager (Nightshift) – Permanent – South Coast - £Competitive Salary
A reputable Shipping Services company within a busy Port is actively recruiting for a Deputy Operations Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the role is responsible for leadership, management and control of all aspects of the operation at night, working on a 4 shifts on/4 shifts off rotation.
Key responsibilities include;
- Managing equipment, people and budgets to efficiently achieve discharge and backload of vessels, storage, loading and despatch of customer goods
- Actively supervising all areas of the site
- Promoting a safety conscious culture to demonstrate excellent and compliant working practices and behaviours
- Coaching, supporting and mentoring employees
- Deputising for the Head of Operations as required
The successful candidate will have proven Operations Management experience within a Port environment or a similar industry. You will also have previous experience of leading a team, have a proactive and solutions-orientated approach and demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
For further information or to apply for the position, please call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0) 2392 228 285 or email your CV to Michelle.McGrath@arm.co.uk
*You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position*
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.