Please check your email .
Would you like to work on Europe's Largest Infrastructure Project?
My client are looking for an Assistant Engineer to work on Tunnel Ventilation Systems assisting the Ventilation team with day to day activites as directed and required.
You will need to be:
- Committed, hard-working and wants to make a difference
- Degree Qualified in Engineering or Construction (preference)
- 1 year industry experience preferable, but not essential
- High standards of written communication, verbal, numerical and inductive reasoning.
- Solid analysis and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools.
- A proactive, flexible, hands-on approach to identification and resolution of problems.
- Self-motivated to overcome potential barriers and obstacles.
- Able to identify and embrace change.
- A strong focus on internal and external customers.
- Ability to share information, knowledge and skills.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.