Please check your email .
3rd Line Cloud Support Engineer
My client are a well-established Managed Service Provider that delivers enterprise, cloud solutions to customers around the UK and Internationally. They are currently expanding their support team and are looking for experienced 3rd Line Cloud Support Engineers. The role will suit a 3rd line engineer who is interested in working in a small but rapidly growing team of support engineers. The role will be working with customers as part of their expanding Cloud Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Microsoft server, Azure, Exchange and office 365. This will involve working on an operations service desk, interacting with customers to help resolve complex issues that have been escalated through 1st and 2nd line levels of the service desk.
· Working and leading the Cloud Ops team, focusing on optimising cloud service delivery and excellent technical supporting customers.
· Management and expansion of our Azure public cloud-based solutions and services. This will range from handling issues that are escalated to third line support, customer ticket handling and technical issue diagnosis and resolution and customer service provisioning.
· Working with other system engineers, cloud solution architects and build engineers on continuous development of Azure based public cloud offerings.
· Attending customer locations as a precursor to on-boarding new customers
· Training and development will be provided on new Microsoft products and services and there will be access to variety of learning resources both virtual and in person.
· Participation in emergency on call rota (the on-call rota attracts an additional on-call overtime payment).
· Microsoft Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
· Exchange 2013/2016
· Remote Desktop Services,
· Active Directory
· SQL Server
· Azure Active Directory
· Azure IaaS/PaaS
· Office 365
· Cisco Meraki
· MCSA Productivity
· MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.