Please check your email .
Are you looking for your next contract opportuntiy working for a large MOD client based in Stevenage.
Advanced Resource Managers client is looking for mulitple Production Planner's to assist on their next large product.
We are looking for an experienced Production Planner is required to work within a dynamic multi-functional team delivering design phase manufacturing test equipment and production hardware. This is an exciting working environment where multiple projects run concurrently through the manufacturing facility. The products are at various levels of design maturity and experience in a development manufacturing environment would be an advantage. The role focuses on expediting material from procurement requisition to purchase order, engaging with suppliers, issuing material to manufacturing and supporting through delivery.
• Scheduling of work orders using SAP
• Raising of purchase requisitions for material and /or special tooling
• Providing information on the status of the plan to integrated project team members
• Contacting suppliers and requesting updated delivery dates and reporting on supply issues
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
• Competent at Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
• Extensive experience with an Enterprise Planning System, preferably SAP
• Ability to communicate well across different levels in the organisation
• ESD environment awareness would be an advantage
If you have any questions please call Benn on 02392458149 or email me on Benn.Neal@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.