Please check your email .
Field Service Engineer (French Speaking) – Permanent – International – Highly Competitive
A leading and innovative Shipyard Group is currently recruiting for a French speaking Field Service Engineer to join the team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Execution of service and repair work within each assignment.
- Carrying out the implementation of preventive maintenance works.
- Operating, explaining and working according to the Company's CMMS.
- Working singularly or as part of a team, providing engineering support, diagnosing and rectifying electrical and mechanical defects as reported by the client on new build vessels and providing routine maintenance services within the scope of vessel warranty.
- Providing technical supervision, quality assurance to contractors and auditing of their work.
- Commissioning of marine engineering systems on a wide range of new build vessels.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias and, due to the end clients’ requirement, must be fluent in French.
On offer is an excellent salary package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader in the field.
*Due to travel restrictions, you must have the right to live and work in the EU*
For further discussion, please call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0) 2392 228285 or email your CV to Michelle.McGrath@arm.co.uk
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.