Please check your email .
Embedded UX/UI Software Engineer
• Reporting to the Software Manager, providing technical solutions for database applications.
• Web Server administration, installation and security
• Developing embedded applications using, for example, HTML5, Java, Maven, JSON, Restful-API
• Writing of debug level software
• Excellent written and verbal communicationOpportunities-
• Contribution in the definition of product and software/firmware architecture and design decisions.
• Potential to work upon the development, programming and debugging of software including:o Embedded platforms (including use of instrumentation such as oscilloscopes, logic analysers, etc.)o Mobile/Tablet platforms (e.g. Android, iOS, Linux).o Web applications (e.g. Java, C#, Spring, Maven, etc).o Desktop software (e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio).
• Verification and testing of software/firmware (e.g. Robot Framework).
• Solid commercial experience with SW development full-lifecycle, including requirements and reviews
• Embedded C, Java, and Java Script programming and development experience
• Experienced HTML5 developer capable of delivering solid OO design using Test Driven Development
• Apache Web Server admin experienced in config, deployment & security (ideally on Linux platforms)
• Production of architectural and detailed designs
• Strong time management skills, work to deadlines and respond effectively to demanding customer requests.
• Work in a multi-disciplinary team across sites
• Work within an Agile development environment
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Software Engineering
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.