Please check your email .
Web Applications Software Engineer
• Reporting to the Software Manager, providing technical solutions for web database applications.
• Web Server administration, installation and security
• Database design, administration and optimisation
• Developing Web Applications using, for example, HTML5, Java, Maven, JSON, Restful-API
• Writing of debug level software
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Solid commercial experience with SW development full-lifecycle, including requirements and reviews
• Java, and Java Script e.g. Spring, Node.JS software programming and development experience
• Experienced HTML5 developer capable of delivering solid OO design using Test Driven Development
• Apache Web Server admin experienced in config, deployment & security on Win Server & PC platforms
• PostGres Server DBA with proven ability in database design & development, optimisation, stored procedures, triggers, deployment, Windows
• Proven Web Developer with MVC/Frameworks and CSS experience
• Production of architectural and detailed designs
• Strong time management skills, work to deadlines and respond effectively to demanding customer requests.
• Work in a multi-disciplinary team across sites
• Work within an Agile development environment
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Software Engineering
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.