Please check your email .
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join the heart of the Crossrail Project at its most crucial stage.
As the Graphic Specialist you’ll To provide comprehensive graphic design service to Crossrail including graphics and maps, internal / external presentations, digital media content, internal communications team and community relations communications materials.
Some Key Responsibilities:
• Own and manage the Crossrail brand and identity guidelines, preserve integrity of Crossrail brand and identity
• Provide a comprehensive graphic design service to Crossrail and support requirements including the use of photography, digital content, graphic images in printed materials and online.
• Develop graphics / maps for CRL corporate, media relations and digital, internal communications and stakeholder engagement ranging from posters and publications to digital imagery and photography
• Create, maintain and supply graphics and graphics templates for members of the company to access and use
• Production management of designed communications materials and liaise with external suppliers
• Develop and compile internal / external presentations and maintain corporate slide decks
• Support video content production, creating and editing graphics requirements as necessary.
• Support corporate photography requirements as necessary, commissioning and editing imagery
• Produce infographics for distribution via Crossrail digital media channels
• Advanced design capability skills including advanced knowledge of graphics software applications, desktop publishing software and film editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain effective relationships across project teams at all levels.
• Ability to prioritise and deliver tasks effectively.
• Ability to produce written material to a high standard in a clear and concise manner.
Location: Endeavour Square, London
Rate: £28,000 - £32,000 p/a Depending on experience
Type: FTC until March 2020
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.