Please check your email .
Are you an aspiring Crash test Engineer looking to move in to a lead position within an expanding and world-leading automotive company?
Our client employs just under 20,000 people in the UK alone and are at the forefront of Electric Vehicle production. They produce some of the most desirable vehicles in the world and the successful candidate would be working alongside other innovative engineers within their site in Milton Keynes and would welcome individuals who show passion and vision for their field to drive the company forward
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- To analyze computer simulation results of crash safety performance.
- To propose countermeasures and arrange their adoption with related sections if simulations result does not meet target.
- To check specifications have been adopted to test vehicles.
- To make test requests.
- To lead a team of technicians who prepare and conduct tests.
- To analyze test results.
- To propose countermeasures and arrange their adoption with related sections if test result does not meet target.
- To study effect of design changes on crash safety performance.
Background & Experience
- Material mechanics
- Structural mechanics
- Automotive engineer
- Machinery/Heavy industry/Aerospace engineer
Minimum Education Required
Specific Technical Skills
- Excel macro programming
- Power point
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.