Please check your email .
Commercial Associate (LNG) - Permanent - London - Competitive Salary
A leading LNG shipping company with a global presence are recruiting for a Commercial Associate to join their team in London.
As Commercial Associate, duties will include;
- Supervising the contract management of a fleet of LNG carriers and joint venture projects.
- Ensuring effective communication and co-ordination with the wider teams
- Ensuring safe, reliable transportation and compliance to time charter party warranties.
- Representing the Owner and Shareholder of the LNG carrier fleet owned by a number of joint ventures
- Managing and resolving commercial disputes and ensure Owner interests are protected
- Supporting insurance manager and minimise impact to P&L
To be considered for this position you will have sailed as a Master Mariner onboard LNG vessels or onboard Tankers.
The successful individual must have excellent working knowledge of LNG shipping commercial operations, be familiar with LNG time charter/shipbuilding and have the ability to engage with stakeholders worldwide.
The successful candidate will also be commercially, numerically and financially astute.
To apply for this position, please call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0)2392 228285 or email your CV Michelle.McGrath@arm.co.uk
*You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position*
ARM Maritime; Your First Port Of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.