Please check your email .
Established in 2001 this client is a leading manufacturer for tooling and lightweight component solutions.
With a reputation for excellence built on decades of engineering experience and a dedication to dynamic working practices, they supply their clients with an innovative and industry-leading service. They work with clients who operate at the very top of their fields. In an environment where exceptional performance is standard, their high speed machining technology and unparalleled expertise, in both thermoplastic and composite tooling, sets them apart. An opportunity has now arisen for a CNC Machine Foreman to join them.
You would be responsible for implementation of Modifications and rectifications making sure its high quality. using all CNC machines and instructing operators .
Responsible for machine maintenance and repair.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
• Running CNC machine section
• Managing allocation of jobs sheets for the machinists
• Plan and prioritise work requirements
• Making sure job sheets are finished in a timely manner and high quality machining
• Identify machine maintenance schedules
• Authorise staff holiday/deal with sickness and replacements
• Responsible for machine tool requirements
• Enforcing housekeeping/administration of job sheets
• Allocation of overtime to staff and recording hours on jobs
• Appraisal Management
• Staff Management
• Recruitment Management
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
All employees have a responsibility for Health and Safety whilst at work. As an employee at Formaplex, you shall be responsible for;
• Ensuring the health and safety and welfare of yourself and that of other persons whom may be affected by your actions,
• Co-operating with Formaplex on all matters relating to health, safety and welfare by observing all relevant policies, procedures, safety systems of working and safety signs,
• Only using / operating plant, equipment and machinery for which you have received appropriate training and / or authorisation, and using in accordance with such training,
• Ensuring the use of all safety related guards, control measures, and wearing of personal protective equipment at all times,
• Reporting of all accidents, incidents and reporting any failings to the appropriate Manager and / or Director as necessary, or bring to the attention of the Health & Safety Manager
If you have any questions about the role that you wanted to address before applying, feel free to get in touch, my direct number is 02392 228249, and I would be happy to discuss this with you.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.