Please check your email .
Service Dellivery Analyst
6 months initially
A Service Level Administrator is required to monitor, measure, review and report performance through data gathering from multiple systems and 3rd party reports. The Service Level Administrator will act as a point of contact for all enquiries related to Service Level Management. The post holder is responsible for the adaptation and creation of accurate and relevant reporting templates and queries. The creation and presentation of management information for service reviews and critical decision making is a key function of this role.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Create and provide Service level reports
- Administration and Configuration of SLA tools and Service Level Reports
- Generate Management Information as required
- Assessment and review of Incidents to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Collate and provide analysis of all Service Level performance for internal and external support teams
- Identify, suggest and create Key Performance Indicators to enhance Management information
- Produce and review documentation relevant to Service Level Management
- Provide trend analysis to support the forecasting of infrastructure requirements and service provision
- Produce and maintain process documents and work instructions relevant to Service Level Administration
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel
* Ability to research and analyse data from multiple source systems
* ITIL Foundation
* Good Understanding of IT Service Management methodolgies and standards
* Experience of IT Service Management tools (Remedy, Service Now, Hornbill)
* Ability to prioritise task and work under pressure.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience [JP]
* ITIL Service Level Management practitioner
* Ability to create VBA scripts
* Working knowledge of ISO 20000
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.