Please check your email .
Quality Technician – Surrey
My client a leading manufacturing company are currently seeking a Quality Technician to join their team based in Surrey. As a Quality Technician you will report to the Quality Manager and be responsible for Incoming Quality Control (IQC) and Outgoing Quality Control (OQC).
What you’ll do:
• Proactively own, manage and seek to continuously improve IQC and OQC processes.
• Compile and maintain process documentation for each product range. Collate both variable and attribute data from these and other sources to report to the wider team on opportunities to improve product and process quality and reduce cycle times.
• To be the company measurement expert, managing in-house measuring equipment including CMM / Optical measuring machines
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships across the business and share information and resources with others.
• Promote Health and Safety awareness throughout the team
• To provide feedback, suggested improvements to the R&D team in the development stage of any New Product Introduction (NPI).
What you’ll need:
• Experience with electro-mechanical assemblies to include testing, final inspection and problem solving.
• Btec or similar qualification in a relevant discipline of Quality
• Proactive, driven and determined to drive quality into all aspects of operations.
• Strong communications skills and fluency in English both spoken and written.
• Experience of operating in ISO 9001 environment
This is an excellent opportunity that offers growth and progression with the role. This role is based in surrey and is offering a salary in the region of £23,000 - £32,000 plus competitive benefits.
For more information please contact Jamie Lee Harris at ARM engineering on 02392458007 or email your CV to Jamie-Lee.Harris@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.