Please check your email .
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire/ Water Orton, Birmingham
Our client is a manufacturer of specialised heat exchange technologies and is in need of a design engineer to assist in the development of its products.
What you will be doing
- Working to participate and maintain the ISO 9000 QA system & procedures with the support of fellow employee's :-
- Responsible for the generating the drawings of products for manufacture
- Maintain up-to-date drawing records.
- Generating and compiling drawings, including generating of the Bill of Materials
- Checking and approving drawings for manufacture using the sales and contracts information
- Carrying out in house & on site 'measure ups'
- Able to use operate AutoCad 2011 SP2 & AutoCad 2012SP2 also Solidworks 2014 to generate drawings
- Produce manufacturing drawings of a variety of Heat Exchangers in accordance with the applicable standards and specifications.
Skills and Experience
- A good understanding of Shell & Tube, and Charge Air Heat Exchanger etc.
- Computer system with drawing software AutoCAD & SolidWorks
If this role is something of interest then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.