Please check your email .
We are looking for a Project Manager to develop, co-ordinate and deliver bespoke engineering solutions in-line with customer requirements, internal processes/standards and legal and commercial considerations through planning, prototype design, test, validation and integration.
Main Duties of the role
- Responsible for delivery Projects on time, budget and to specification.
- Achieve key milestones
- Develop and undertake rigorous bench, in-water and environment testing/trials to validate the integrated hardware/firmware/software prototype elements.
- Ensure all manufacturing, test, design change, problem reports and support documentation is completed in compliance with internal Company procedures.
- Run and participate in internal and/or external specification, planning and design reviews, technical discussions and customer meetings ensuring that all actions are recorded and completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare, submit and control Project documentation
- Ability to work with Senior Project Managers, Projects Group Manager, customers, operators, developers, contractors, Senior Management, Development teams, Production and Sales Admin.
- Work to ISO 9001 and all other Company adopted standards.
This candidate will need to provide technical support during the installation and commissioning of new systems and provide ongoing Customer support to ensure Customer's understanding of operational requirements through informal or formal training and comprehensive technical instruction manuals.
Qualifications & skills required for the role:
- Educated to degree level BSc/BEng or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of Lab testing equipment such as Oscilloscopes and DVM's.
- Working knowledge of the product development process/lifecycle and the various stages
- A current driving licence valid in the UK
- Proven ability to deliver results through others
- Proven experience of liaising directly with customers and delivering the highest possible levels of customer service
- Proven experience of liaising directly with all levels of seniority both internally and externally to a business
- Experience of working in an offshore/offsite environment
Offshore Survival Training will be provided.
No direct reports
Travel: Occasional UK and International travel. In a typical year this may involve up to 5 offsite visits of 1 week to the Plymouth trials facility. Additionally 1 or 2 possible international offshore trips per year of approximately 2 weeks duration each.
Markets covered : Manufacturing & Engineering, Oil majors, Offshore Oil & Gas operating companies, Government bodies, and major systems integrators.
If this job role is of interest to you and meet the above criteria, then please apply for the role or call to discuss this role in more detail.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.