Please check your email .
Engineering Manager–Digital Systems
The Engineering Manager for the SPS & Services Digital System programs shall act cross functionally to effectively execute the digital thread strategy for the SPS & Services business and to operationalise a PLM system integrated with the business to deliver productivity.
• Define and execute the engineering strategy for the Digital Thread (DT) and Model Based Enterprise (MBE), in full alignment with strategies and priorities.
• Building and implementing processes and tools to manage engineering information to optimize the engineering effort and entire value chain
• Evolve strategy with Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure digital systems support the portfolio of structured, modular and cost-efficient engineering components.
• Implement an organization model and build teams, who will own and provide support on DT consistently across the Product Company.
• Oversee program reviews, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure for project work related to the program(s), and delivery of internal / external communications. Deliver as per priorities and defined milestones
• Ensure alignment and provide guidance and support to broader OFE Digital Thread programs
• Establish operating rhythm and key metrics for the DT initiatives
• Developing and sustain a strong, candid relationships with Engineering managers, business and other functions within SPS & Services and broader OFE Business.
• Be a transformational change agent for the engineering organization and the business as a whole, driving a consistent approach, to maximize product effectiveness.
• Provide coaching, development and own technical training material for a team of direct reports and broad team of indirect reports to deliver critical ‘digital’ skills in the organization.
• Lead by example with focused execution and delivering on the highest priorities for SPS & Services Technology / Engineering organization.
• Technical degree
• Experience leading multi-disciplined teams within a technology environment, and matrix organization
• Ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization and customers, to achieve company’s priorities and targets
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Strong ability to manage a multi-disciplined team in a matrix organization
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Change agent, and a global mindset
• Good communication skills and fluent in English
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.