Please check your email .
UX Design Technologist
As a Design Technologist you may lead or be an individual to contributor to multiple user experience engagements as well as work on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized business domains. The successful candidate will create complex interactive prototypes to express interactive design ideas based upon user and stakeholder input and feedback.
- Uses modern workflow and tooling to craft software.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the common UI web framework (Angular, Polymer, React)
- Collaborates with product owners and end-users to understand needs and translate in prototypes.
- Uses sketching (in pencil and/or design software) to experiment with multiple potential approaches to a problem.
- Contributes across one or more projects as assigned in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to create effective visual interface designs including type, color,spacing, material.
- Becoming skilled with SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, software and Product security, scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to deliver clear messages, presenting with impact and adjusting messages to the audience.
- Creates clear written documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Proven experience in the industry
- Write, Speak and understand English language fluently
- Availability to travel in and outside Europe (5%)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.