Please check your email .
Lead Mechanical Engineer - Wellhead and Xmas Tree
My client is seeking a The Lead Engineer to lead Subsea Wellhead and connector projects for Surface Pressure Control and Offshore, support products and services workload locally and globally when required, engineering issues and actively contribute to the technical development of the Engineering Department.
• Support CTR process and scoping of Pressure Control and Offshore engineering activities, when needed
• Lead technical support function for Pressure Control and Offshore Projects & Product
• Lead the Design and modification of mechanical products inclusive of design reviews, wellhead (Subsea and Surface), connectors Valve, XT, tools and related equipment.
• Proficient in Mechanical codes and calculations (ASME VIII, API 17D), Mathcad software.
• Recommend solutions and lead improvements to meet technical and project/product field requirements
• Lead project and product cost out initiatives
• Customer contact – Lead technical clarifications and meetings
• Verification of third party procedures, drawings and documents
• Review customer requirements, handle deviations to customer specifications
• Responsible for preparing equipment documents including drawings, design verification packages, Bill of Materials and user documentation
• Assisting assembly and testing
• Lead Risk assessment, studies and SoW creation
• Experience with Creo 3 (Pro NC proficient), ACAD, 3D models, tolerance stack ups
• Derive models for use in analysis
• Support on call rota for field issue resolution
• MEng or BEng in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent experience
• Extensive Knowledge of API17D and International & National Regulations
• Experienced with Surface Wellhead and flow control Equipment design & operation
• Experienced in mechanical hardware design and development
• Ability to work independently and lead project teams, gain progress and efficient solutions
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.