Please check your email .
Are you a Workshop Manager looking for a change? Maybe you'd be interested in working for a leading manufacturer of systems for the automotive industry, with an ever growing business and an increase in work to compliment it, this role might be the one for you..
In this position you will take overall responsibility for the grinding workshop ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the shop floor and therefore guaranteeing the on time delivery of work.
What you will be doing:
- To be responsible for, manage and be accountable for all activities of the Grinding department, including CNC, Manual and Jig Grinding
- To plan and manage the introduction of positive changes in the Grinding department improving performance through continuous process improvement and team building.
- To ensure all delivery dates and on time delivery targets are met.
- To ensure that all quality requirements are complied with and improvement targets are met.
- To ensure that the department expenditure is kept within the budget
What you will need:
- Knowledge of CNC grinding and ability to implement changes (essential)
- Excellent management and team building skills.
- Commitment to good housekeeping including paperwork and workshop
- Will need to be able to develop excellent working relationships at all levels of the company and engage easily.
- Flexibility on jobs given and on hours - overtime / evening / weekends if necessary
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.