Please check your email .
Are you interested in leading a variety of engine development programmes? The client is a well-known engine component and systems manufacturer who have a very positive order book for the next few years. They are known for their innovation and high-quality products in the engines industry.
As a Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for;
• To lead, plan and supervise engine development programs
• To conduct detailed analysis of test results
• To prepare technical reports, presentations and papers
• To supervise project teams either individually or work under the direction of a project manager.
• To liaise with customers and program suppliers
• To contribute to technical capability of the thermodynamic department
• To develop commercial quotations, and conduct business development activities when required
• To have line management responsibilities for up to 2 engineers
• Responsible for the quality of test data, results analysis and reporting
• Responsible for adhering to or seeking deviation for the development procedures
• Responsible for feeding back test results to the internal and external customer in a timely manner
+ Degree qualified in an engineering discipline.
+ A proven background leading both gasoline and diesel engine development programmes.
+ A strong familiarity with MS Office, combustion measurement systems, Concerto and Matlab.
+ Confidence to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
+ Flexibility with working hours and willingness to travel to customer sites.
+ Good understanding of engineering principles and their effect on the wider engine components/system.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.