Please check your email .
With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning
technology—both for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility
This is an opportunity to work for a globally renowned high performance Engine Brand as a Team Leader within Test Engineering. If you are a Test Engineer that wants to further your career or are you a Team Leader that wants to work for a highly reputable brand that can offer a diverse working environment then get in touch.
If you are an experienced Test Engineer/Manager with knowledge of automotive engine/component testing?
- We are seeking a talented individual to join the team at the Rugby site who work on core engine components. You will work in the R&D innovation centre, working on the development of bearings, bushings and hydrodynamic coatings.
- As Head of Testing Operations you'll be the technical lead for a small team of engineers and technicians responsible for the smooth running of the test rigs and metrology laboratory. Along with leading the development of new innovative test solutions.
Some areas that would pique our interest are:
- Experience of leading a team in a mechanical, tribology or material science environment
- Mechanical testing, data analysis and report writing skills
- Automotive component R&D testing
- Desire to influence future development and technologies
- Strong statistical approach to problem solving
- Project leadership and Continuous Improvement
If you feel you have what it takes and are keen for a change then please get in touch today
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.