Please check your email .
Integrated Services Technical Coordinator
My client is seeking an Integrated Services Technical Coordinator (ISTC) to be responsible for supplying technical and co-ordinator support to the customer and internally within their organisation. This includes all aspects of onshore and offshore operations
• Ensure FSE are briefed and mentored for their offshore duties.
• Review PRPs and ensure they are suitable for offshore use and correct if required
• Interface technically with engineering / ITO to generate quotes to meet the customer's requirements
• Understand customers offshore requirements and generate TR-1 forms to suit
• Carry out pre and post briefings with FSEs to ensure readiness for offshore campaign thus reducing or negating NPT
• Primary focal point for FSE - operational /technical support - Mentor if required
• Primary focal point for Customer - operational /technical support. Ensure procedures are correct and fit for purpose
• Generate detailed well files for both client and Customer records on GRID / Engage surface
• Take ownership of customer official offshore complaints and ensure closure within 30 days with assistance from Quality and internal Department
• Manage dedicated FSE both on and offshore ( if contract has dedicated FSEs )
• Understand Customer Service contracts and QPs
• Interface with FSE supervisor detailing customer 2 year drilling / maintenance programs ( where appropriate )
• Ensure FSEs check over equipment /rental tooling/containers prior to being dispatched offshore
• Manage FSE inventory tracker versus offshore operational requirements and ensure correct stocks are maintained
• Issue a lessons learnt after each maintenance or drilling campaign and present to customer
• Develop new service repair or spares opportunities
• Engage with all internal departments and interface with all managerial levels to ensure customer satisfaction
• Attend weekly ISTC meeting to discuss customer requirements and share best practices or lesson learnt
• Go offshore for yearly HSE audits
• Proven offshore experience with Surface equipment
• HNC /HND or offshore oilfield experience
• Technical Knowledge of Engineering drawings / API codes / PRPs and offshore operations
• Computer Literacy and reporting skills
• Willing to Mentor inexperienced team members
• Ownership and drive to succeed
• Driving Licence
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.