Please check your email .
Field Service Technicians
My client is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician to support their UK operations. The successful candidate will be part of a team of Surface Wellhead and X/Tree experts supporting major Oil & Gas operators
This is an offshore staff based role, working on an ad-hoc basis, providing technical direction and assistance to the customer in the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of Pressure Control products. The Field Service Technician will also work within the Aberdeen office as and when requested by the company.
- Provide technical onsite direction and assistance to the customer in the operation, maintenance, repair and installation of products.
- Provide communication to onshore support and the customer regarding all program activities and problems through accurate, regular and timely reports.
- Sole Pressure Control representative offshore and will be liaising direct with the customer
- Carry out Field Repair on all Products: (list not extensive) Replace Valve Seats & Gates (On location) Carry out Wellhead Upgrades as per engineering PRPs / FSM
- Able to fault diagnose and complete field repair of valve actuator(s) (CH/AVA)
- Proven experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of Surface Trees, Wellheads and associated equipment in an offshore environment.
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering is preferable or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven years of experience, including: Drilling / Installing and maintaining Surface Wellheads and X/Tree's (Offshore): HPHT; MSNT; NT2.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Understand Technical drawings
- Solid understanding of offshore environment
- As the role is of an Ad-hoc nature you will be expected to be flexible in your approach to irregular working pattern.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.