Please check your email .
System Engineering Manager
My client is seeking a System Engineer Manager to drive engineering of Fluid Intervention Systems from early customer engagement through invitation to tender and project execution. The role will also manage design architecture from product lines, pumping & vessel services in successful completion of engineering and includes principle controlled title responsibilities for completion of design verification & validation activities.
• Definition & delivery of System architecture design activity through FEED, ITO or OTR business streams.
• Definition & delivery of System design architecture, analysis, verification & validation activities.
• Definition & management of system engineering integrated plans.
• Definition & delivery of work pack with product companies, partners or 3rd parties.
• Definition & delivery of system documentation & deliverables e.g MDR, MEL, SoS.
• Principle controlled title responsibilities for definition & completion of design process plans, technical reviews, action closure, for full system architecture.
• Definition & management of technical risks and mitigation plans for integrated system architecture.
• Ownership of budget, progress and management of change process across architecture.
• Management of progress and earned value of system & product resources delivering solutions.
• Management of execution & on time delivery of solutions in operating rhythms with product companies, partners or 3rd parties resources performing activities.
• Establish cost analysis based on tasks and milestones to manage earned value of consumed engineering effort on activities for system design.
• Technical management of the system configuration & operational design that optimize cost, schedule and resource needs.
• Collaboration with commercial teams in offering fluid intervention solutions to customers.
• Management of technology qualification plans (TQP) for system architecture across product companies, partners or 3rd parties in delivery of the system solution.
• Bachelors degree in engineering from an accredited university or college.
• Experience in well intervention, chemical injection & pumping technology with extensive breadth and depth of domain to exercise controlled title responsibilities.
• Ability to effectively lead technical teams in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Highly motivated with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Experience in design process management required to deliver integrated system solutions.
• Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of outcome based commercial models.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.