Please check your email .
Lead Electronic Design Engineer
My client is seeking a Lead Electronic Engineer to design innovative pressure sensors supporting projects from cradle to grave, working closely with all other functions, such as sourcing, advanced manufacturing and quality, as well as with our onsite production and production in China.
The industrial team work with a broad spectrum of industries and segments such as automotive (including F1), metrological, Hydrology and oil & gas.
• Technically lead the Electronic design of pressure sensing components to be used in a wide range of industrial applications
• Design Change Initiation and implementation in accordance with our business procedures
• Manufacturing technical support and provide solutions for production related problems
• High standard of documentation for evidence of conformity and technical explanation
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Reviewing design specifications and requirements capture
• Ability to work across continents with remote engineering and sales teams
• Supporting external customers, internal sales and marketing functions
• Continually develop and advance internal operating procedures
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering
• Strong people and time management skills
• Experience with PCB design and circuit simulation tools.
• Experience of design and test for EMC
• Proven ability in low power analogue and mixed signal circuit design and analysis, and ideally knowledge of digital protocols such as CAN, I2C, RS485 and MODbus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Software packages (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
• Proven ability to work to deadlines and respond effectively to demanding customer requests
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills with customers and team members
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.