Please check your email .
Job Title: Production Technician
Fixed term Contract: 12 Months
Working Hours: Hours 7.30am – 4.30am Mon to Thursday and Friday 7.30am – 1.30.
My Client is world's premier Wind Energy rotor and blade measurement company, developing fibre optic sensor technology which is used by over 75% of the world's major wind turbine manufacturers, wind farm owners and operators.
My client are looking for a Production Technician to manufacture the test package sensor Arrays. The focus will be on quality, good attention to detail and good manual dexterity.
If you have experience of technical assembly within a manufacturing environment and have a quality focussed attitude we would love to hear from you.
· Manually Dexterous and experience of working with high value components.
· Experience preferred in optical fibre handling and/or other detailed assembly/ test tasks.
· Excellent attention to detail and quality-focused attitude.
· Accuracy of hands-on work.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Competent in Microsoft Office programmes.
· Minimum GCSE Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent).
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.