Please check your email .
My client a leading FM company have two new and very exciting opportunities for Refrigeration Engineer’s to join their team in their Chester Region.
The successful candidate will be tasked with minimising the downtime of the clients refrigeration equipment and meeting agreed service levels by delivering an agreed maintenance programme and responding effectively to call outs.
Experience as an Engineer within the field of commercial refrigeration and excellent customer service skills are essential along with a full driving licence. In return my client offers both job security and excellent opportunities for career progression. You will be provided with a comprehensive van stocked to maximise first time fixes and given the freedom to prioritise your own workload.
• Carrying out refrigeration engineering activities to agreed standards and priorities, working with minimal supervision.
• Supervising less experienced colleagues and take responsibility for the overall technical quality of their work.
• Technically to be generally proficient in cold room and integral case maintenance and to seek support for more complex fault finding on remote refrigeration and cold room installations.
• Monitor all outstanding calls within their assigned area which exceed 2 days and take necessary remedial actions. Plan to eliminate any delays.
• Maintain and review van stock holding on a regular basis.
• To promote the clients core values and beliefs
• Work within and comply with all company procedures, processes, and working practices.
• Carry out any reasonable request from colleagues and management.
Package Consists of,
• Responsibility for 18+ stores with multi-site responsibilities.
• Door 2 door, paid from when they leave the house until they return
• 45 hour contract
• Working hours 8.00am – 4.30pm (anything over this is classed as overtime) standard hours, but we do allow some flexibility e.g. early starts to avoid traffic
• Average hours overtime is 10 hours per week, with more hours available
• On call (standby) is one week on and 4 weeks off (This can vary by team, but this is the most we aim for)
• Saturday is paid at time and a half (If called out)
• Sunday is paid at double time (If called out)
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Staff discount card
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.