Please check your email .
Job Description Summary-
ARM are looking for a experienced Controls Engineer to join a large and respectable client based in Plymouth. This role comes with a great package and an amazing working enviroment.
Reporting to the Project Engineering Leader you will be responsible for the implementation of cost reduction and capital addition programmes. In addition you will provide software and control systems equipment associated with the manufacturing areas within tubes
1. Control and develop equipment software revision and supportive documentation
2. Plan, design and specify improvements to existing processes to improve productivity and efficiency.
3. Innovate, design and specify new processes to meet manufacturing requirements.
4. Ensure software resides in a controlled environment that is accessible to engineers and technicians as appropriate.
5. Advise on where control system upgrades would enhance equipment performance.
6. Ensuring that all equipment within the area is adequately maintained using SAP to minimise downtime, and within the planned costs for repair and spares.
7. Identify and remove areas of risk by using performance improvement tools such as Poka-Yoke.
8. Support the installation of new equipment and the modification of existing equipment.
9. Ensure that the team are issued with all the relevant documentation, procedures, drawings, risk assessment and parts list in the form of the technical construction file.
10. Ensure that the equipment has been validated to a standard acceptable to the manufacturing team.
11. Liaise with the quality, regulatory, facilities, production and marketing departments to obtain their input and / or support to ensure projects are successfully initiated and validated within time frame and budget.
12. Carry out other duties as deemed appropriate by the Project Engineering Leader.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.