Please check your email .
We are currently looking for a Test and Commissioning engineer who specialises in Low Voltage to join the heart of the Crossrail project.
As the T&C engineer you’ll support the T&C Manager with the delivery of an integrated LV Distribution System in a railway environment. This role will focus on the commissioning of LV systems including TPD (Tunnel Pumped Drainage) MCC (Motor Control Cabinets) within the Tunnel Cross Passage Sumps and Station and Shaft Sump Rooms and the TLPP’s (Tunnel Lighting Power Panels) through to integration of downstream lighting and power distribution within the Tunnels and Cross Passages.
• Interpretation and implementation of project programme and monitoring of site-based activity.
• Production of daily status reports.
• Provide on-site escalation point for issues.
• Proactive solution-based approach to problem solving.
• Develop working relationships with 3rd parties.
• Participate in coordinated work scheduling on a daily basis to ensure project activities are achieved in accordance with Project Programme.
• Previous experience of LV system testing and commissioning with a telecommunications interface preferably in a railway environment.
• Proven experience in LV system implementation and testing with an understanding of integrated systems.
• Experience of management system testing.
• Ability to interpret Plant Class logic to assist with fault investigation.
• Review and Audit of site documentation such as ITP’s, Method Statements, Test Plans and Test Specifications.
• Coordination of integration testing activities with other Systemwide and SSP teams.
• Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience
• Experienced in hands-on delivery of LV Systems within a railway environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure to achieve milestones.
• Previous experience working on large scale railway related Communications projects.
Rate: Neg (Role falls inside IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Duration: 6+ Month
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.