Please check your email .
We are seeking a mechanical bias Handover Field Engineer to join the heart of the Crossrail project.
Provide support for the Verification Activity Closeout Manager and Project Delivery Teams in undertaking the necessary Crossrail assurance activities to ensure compliance with Sponsor Requirements and the Crossrail Assurance Processes as appointed for the specific discipline.
• To support the close out of ongoing verification and assurance findings carried out by the Infrastructure Managers (IM) and ensure robust audit trail and transparency of decision making is documented.
• Support the Project Delivery Teams in undertaking technical reviews of contractor assurance records (including Operation & Maintenance manuals, certification documents, As-Built documents) against Crossrail requirements and also satisfy Infrastructure Managers when required.
• Support the Project Delivery Teams in closing out of “Elemental Outstanding Works List” (EOWL) items where required with evidence-based closure that satisfies the assurance processes of the Crossrail Programme and Infrastructure Managers. This includes tracking and monitoring assigned EOWL items until resolution.
• Support a consistent approach is applied to technical reviews and assurance acceptance, issue resolution, and EOWL close across the Crossrail Programme.
• Take reasonable care of your own and others’ health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
• Co-operate with Crossrail in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
• Act as a role model for Crossrail’s vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Crossrail’s Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
• Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
• Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put Crossrail’s information or information systems at risk
• Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience
• Site based experience of engineering and construction on major infrastructure projects, including experience of design, construction and testing & commissioning phases
• Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
Location: Endeavour Square, London
Duration: Contract, 10+ Months
Rates: Negotiable (role falls inside IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.