Please check your email .
We are currently seeking for a Site Manager to join the heart of the Crossrail project on a contractual basis. As the site manager you’ll support the business to enable the contractor to efficiently honour their contract through the coordination of interfaces, interrogation of his programme, and the monitoring and reporting of progress for a particular area of responsibility.
• Supporting the Project Manager in preparing communications and instructions to contractors in accordance with the Works Contracts Administration Procedures.
• Overseeing construction activities of construction contracts within the area of responsibility at each geographic location or system-based area.
• Monitoring the contractor’s management of direct hire and subcontract relations and facilitating the utility/rail interfaces on site.
• Supporting interfaces between the assigned principle contractor and other adjacent or follow-on Crossrail contracts on site.
• Monitoring programme objectives and contractor progress and performance against the contract milestones and current accepted programme; reviewing productivity of installed quantities against forecasts.
• Completing daily reports; keeping the Project Construction Manager informed of contract and site progress & performance.
• Supporting the Project Manager in key stakeholder relationships in coordination with the contractor and community relations officers; monitoring contractor’s activity in community relations and performance against the Commitment Compliance Plan.
• Providing constructability input during review of contractor/engineering submissions.
• Interrogating the contractor’s Work Programme and liaising with the contractor to seek notice of activities and interventions.
• Experience of managing the construction of significant value packages of work on comparable major project infrastructure works
• Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
• Understanding of project controls processes
• Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures
• Prior experience supervising and administering subcontractors.
• Knowledge of the use of subcontracts; knowledge of the contractor/ subcontractor’s responsibilities contained in subcontract documents
Location: Tottenham Court Road
Rate: Neg (role falls inside IR35 and so the successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Duration: Contract, 6+ Months
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.