Please check your email .
Crossrail need you!! A post has become available for a Head of Technical Assurance within the heart of the Crossrail Project.
As the post holder you’ll act as Chairman of the gates assurance review process, co-ordinate the design reviews, organise and administer the final design overviews and monitor the close out of all comments and coordination of the FDP Reports.
You’ll implement the Crossrail Technical Assurance plan and co-ordinate with the technical team reviewing designs developed by framework design consultants and contractors in respect of technical acceptability compliance with standards and constructability.
In addition, you’ll take leadership of the assurance team who manages concessions, compromises and the Crossrail Assurance Reporting Environment, and provision of the Secretariat for the Railway Assurance Board Crossrail (RABC).
Skills and Experience:
• Engineering Degree, (Chartered Engineer desirable)
• Substantial experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project
• A good understanding of the construction techniques for the creation of a modern sub-surface transport facility
• A good understanding of the integration of new railway works with existing facilities or protection of existing facilities
• A good understanding of major programme and project procurement strategies.
• Excellent written, oral presentation and communication skills together with strong inter-personal skills and experience
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary management team and within a matrix organisational structure
• Excellent appreciation of railway approval and verification processes
Location: Westferry, London
Duration: 13+ Month contract
Rate: Negotiable (role does fall within IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.