Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are currently partnered with a leading Regulatory Consultancy business in their search for a Principal Consultant to join their European team.
My client have an aggressive growth plan to leverage consulting, NETs insights, domain and operations expertise to deliver FSP services and in regulatory, safety and technology. In this role you will bring extensive experience within Labelling to independently lead work streams and sub projects to build client solutions and ensure effective implementation of consultancy projects.
You will be responsible for –
- Leading a portfolio of complex consultancy projects to bring in fresh insight to solutions for the end client.
- Lead Sales process for new and existing accounts with a new view of growing this in 2019 and beyond.
- Control a portfolio of large scale / complex projects through the full lifecycle.
- Lead & develop project team members to ensure consistent delivery excellence and client satisfaction across multiple projects.
- Perform as a line manager for a team of consultants and business analysts.
- Effective project budgeting and financial control.
- Create a BD pipeline to enhance client portfolio.
- Mentor, train and coach project team members and direct report.
- Become an integral part of the management team to build the business further.
- Act as an SME in Labelling and Regulatory Affairs on client projects.
To be considered for this senior appointment, you will need to have the following –
- Minimum 12-15 years in consulting in the LS industry
- Extensive experience in Labelling and Regulatory Affairs projects is a must
- Expert in Regulatory space, regulatory transformation and emerging technologies
- Strategic thinker – able to develop credible and implementable strategies (at Enterprise, function, process, therapy area or product levels) backed up by facts and data
- Trusted and respected advisor for clients
- Proven external networks in Regulatory (director and VP levels)
- Strong presence at an executive level
- End-to-end Labelling exposure
- Experience working with different Regulatory Information Management systems.
- Broad knowledge in Life Sciences and Pharma Drug Development / R&D
This role will be looking for someone to be home based from the UK with European travel to client sites mainly in Germany. If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.