Please check your email .
We are on the hunt for a ETCS Signalling Project Manager to join to the heart of the Crossrail Project on a contractual basis.
As the Signalling Project Manager you’ll be responsible for enabling the delivery of Stage 2 of the Crossrail Programme by coordinating and overseeing all ETCS integration signalling tests related activities led by Crossrail. Through the appropriate use of monitoring and reporting processes and through the interaction with stakeholders, examine the detailed requirements of the Formal ETCS Integration tests and put in place plans to check that the required testing and commissioning activities are planned for execution in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner within the parameters of the contracts that exist for Stage 2. Support the business by defining strategy for the execution of works and checking that resources are engaged in a timely manner to assist the delivery of the required Testing works. The role will include leading the management of the data collection and video recording of the Formal ETCS tests (including close coordination with ESOL), conducting post testing forums to discuss the test logs and the production of a draft and final report for approval of the Chief Engineer for issue to relevant stakeholders. In addition the role will include coordination and facilitation to ensure stakeholders resolve any ETCS issues or defects identified by parties in pre CRL testing activities and supporting the coordination of stakeholders who require access for testing to operational proving at Heathrow.
Support the Business in relation to the following:
• Proactive management of activities to ensure that the individual contracts understand and comply with the requirements of the Formal ETCS Testing at Heathrow Stage 2 as well as the associated guidance notes and the relevant contract documentation.
• Coordinate the external relationships in NR, BT, HAL, MTR-C with regards to ETCS testing activities in Heathrow.
• Coordinate the internal engineering-related relationships within CRL programme management and CEG, and other parties, as required, for conducting the CRL Formal ETCS Tests.
• Take reasonable care of your own and others’ health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
• Act as a role model for Crossrail’s vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Crossrail’s Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too.
• Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
• Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put Crossrail’s information or information systems at risk.
A little about you:
Location: Endeavour Square, Stratford
Rate: Negotiable (role falls inside IR35 and so the successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.