Please check your email .
Senior Mechanical Engineer
My client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a unique opportunity to join a cross discipline team working with state of the art technologies in the energy industry. This hands on position involves full exposure to design, development, testing, and deployment of new components and complete systems for harsh environment operations
- Optimize design concepts to meet performance/reliability requirements and cost targets.
- Adherence to: design standards and guidelines; engineering change management, document control, and product development processes; regulatory and industry standards.
- Develop test plans and supervise execution of engineering tests at a prototype system level or prototype component level. Write reports to summarize testing and communicate lessons learned.
- Participate in conceptual and detailed design reviews to complete milestones in the technology development process.
- Design for reliability, manufacturability, maintainability and survivability in the operating environmental conditions including shock, vibration, and high pressure.
- Technical oversight and mentorship of junior engineers and designers
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced technical skills including experience in CAD (3-D modelling and 2-D drafting), and the utilization of Finite Element Analysis tools in a design & build environment.
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving skills with respect to Applied Mechanics, Engineering Design, and Technology Development.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated and able to work within an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks and be flexible to changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience with ILI technology
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.