Please check your email .
My client is seeking a Proposals Specialist to be responsible for producing all types of standard and non-standard technical and commercial proposals (including proposal requests, responses to Tenders, RFPs, etc.) to ensure that the final offer meets clients demands. The chosen candidate will be working in a team that manages proposals for the entire organisation globally and will therefore be responsible for managing multiple projects, in multiple locations at any given time.
- Manage Tenders & Proposals CRM Portion and ensure it is kept up to date
- Preliminary review of enquiry or invitation to tender document
- Review client history to ensure continuity in proposal delivery
- Identify time frames for completion of Technical and Engineering Sections
- Identify and compile scopes of work for third party subcontractors for services and supply of materials where required as part of the Tender
- Identify and compile scopes of work for internal departments in order to fulfill the client's requirements, and ensure that all relevant information is included within the company's final proposal
- Co-ordinate clarification responses during bid evaluation process. Attend all relevant meetings
- Co-ordinate tender/proposal administration meetings (Weekly Trackers) including documenting MoM
- Formatting of final documents and facilitate proposal approvals process
- Review and understand terms and conditions (e.g. contractual terms, delivery delays, etc.). Work with the contracts manager to identify and communicate exceptions and potential risks.
- Assist in contract/tender negotiations with Technical Sales Manager.
- Preference to have a business/engineering degree but not essential
- Minimum 2 years tendering experience in the international oil and gas sector
- Proficiency in Xait Porter or other tendering based software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM software
- Advanced Microsoft office skill sets
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.