Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are currently partnered with a niche Consultancy business and we are supporting them with their search for a Managing Consultant within Labelling to join them on a permanent basis.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have a combination of Consulting and business development background. You will be an experienced Consultant within Labelling and be able to independently lead work streams across different levels to grow the business.
In this position you will be responsible for the following –
- Lead projects across the full life cycle including initial, design and implementation
- Have the ability to develop client solutions and increase brand awareness across the group
- Support and implement business development strategy to develop key accounts and obtain new business
- Working on site if required to clients across Germany
- This is a true consultancy position where you will be managing a portfolio of clients across Europe.
The minimum expectation to be considered for this role is as follows –
- Extensive experience working with the Pharma market specifically within Labelling projects
- Be comfortable and confident being an SME within Labelling
- Experience and exposure of Regulatory Information Management systems
- Background in project/program management covering requirement definition, communication planning, project issues and risk management.
- This is a home based position (UK) but you will need to be flexible to travel to European location as required.
This is a permanent home based position. This position is looking to offer £72,000 - £90,000 plus bonus as well as an extensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this position please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email me on email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.