Please check your email .
Our client are a well-known facilities management company who work with a number of prestigious clients across Europe, including government and defence based organisations.
They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to work on a 6 month contract in the Dublin area.
The position is paying 18 to 23 euros per hour, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lease negotiation, rent, common charges and utilities experience.
- Experience of identifying suitable properties, ensuring they are value for money.
- Move In, Move Out experience. Property checks, departure instructions.
- Experience of carrying out inspections – defects, repairs, furniture inventory etc. Arranging for estimates for work to be carried out.
Experience of compiling monthly reports.
- A recognised Health & Safety qualification is desireable – IOSH.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills & experience.
- Full Driving Licence.
The position is initially for 6 months, with the possibility of becoming permanent after this period of time. The role will require you to undertake a full security check due to the nature of the organisation you will be working for. This is a full time role – 40 hours per week, with 25 days holiday Pro Rata.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.