Please check your email .
My client are a level 4 accredited sprinkler consultancy offering the Design, Project Management, Installation, Service & maintenance and aftercare programs across the UK.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a Sprinkler Project Engineer based in the North West.
To manage multiple contracts ensuring they are delivered in accordance with client/insurer requirements and with business objectives and company processes.
• To deliver projects in accordance with agreed budget/profitability
• To provide the finance team with the monthly sales valuations during contract period and deal with any related enquiries.
• Accountable for working to budget spreadsheets
• Responsible for producing monthly cost to complete forecasts for the board
• To prepare costs for variations to contracts in accordance with company procedures
• To obtain tenders for all sub contracted work and once accepted manage the sub contractors to ensure all work is carried out to company standards and in line with agreed procedures and timescales.
• Accountable for producing a programme of works for each assigned contract in order to ensure all associated parties clearly understand timescales and key dates.
• Accountable for the preparation and on-going maintenance of the pre-start Health and Safety documentation e.g. method statements, risk assessments, COSHH assessments and any other relevant information and for the issue to all stakeholders.
• Ensure employees, sub-contractors and suppliers comply with Health and Safety legislation and individual contract requirements on site.
• To plan and deploy appropriate resources in order to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Accountable for communicating specification changes to designer
• To communicate project requirements to all key stakeholders
• To complete personal weekly time logs
• Ensure full compliance with LPS 1048 scheme and ISO9001:2015
What’s on Offer
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.