Please check your email .
Office Administrator – Woking
My client, an established manufacturing company are currently seeking an Office Administrator to join their team based near Woking.
As an Office Administrator you will hold excellent communication skills and be responsible for the following:
• Provide administration & diary management assistance to senior management team
• Arrange meetings and take minutes of meetings as required
• Organising of staff travel. Providing traveller with travel pack in advance of travel and organising travel visas.
• Support sales team with administration and provide central point of contact for in house support
• Provide general reception duties
• Provide assistance in the management of office facilities
• Web maintenance (website, LinkedIn, exhibition presentations)
What you will need:
• Successful candidates will hold GCSE or equivalent English & Maths
• Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office tools to a high level
• Strong communicator both verbal and in writing at all levels of organisations
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proactive by nature and able to work in a highly organised and tidy manner
• Ideally hold previous experience in a similar position
This is a permanent role based near Woking with a salary in the region of £22,000 - £25,000.
If this role sounds of interest please call Jamie Lee Harris at ARM Recruitment on 02392458007 or email Jamie-Lee.Harris@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.