Please check your email .
My client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to be based in a manufacturing facility.
Own the equipment maintenance activities as part of a multi-discipline and cross-functional team including:
• Perform maintenance/repairs to machinery and undertake maintenance inspections in a safe manner
• Support manufacturing by reducing equipment downtime through preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and quick response to emergency fault situations
• Daily accountabilities measured through KPIs
• Deliver continuous improvements from initial change management through to project completion
• Using root cause analysis / analytical problem solving
• Provide support to Operations & Engineering to reduce mean time between failure and improve line reliability
• Conduct stock checks and auditing
• Time served Technical Apprenticeship with experience in a multi-discipline role
• Electronic / Electrical engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 minimum
• Mechanical engineering qualification desirable
• Process minded with experience within an industrial maintenance role utilising Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
• Good verbal and written communicator
• Drive and determination to succeed in any given task with a flexible hands on approach
• Team player; willing to assist with achieving company goals & objectives
• Pro-active; can work effectively under own initiative
• Organised; able to plan and prioritise work effectively
• Self-determination and drive to learn and succeed
• Strong organisational and planning ability
• Logical, methodical thinker and problem solver
• Flexible attitude to work
• Conscientious and self sufficient
• Ability to interpret moderately complex data and system diagrams
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.