Please check your email .
CNC Gear cutter
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £30k (negotiable)
Would you like to work with a growing supplier to the automotive industry? We are seeking 2x CNC Gear cutters to support the rapid expansion of our clients’ business and strengthen their busy manufacturing facilities.
You will be at the forefront of Hybrid and Electric Vehicle transmission innovation for many leading automotive companies around the world.
This Permanent role is based in Berkshire and has a negotiable salary with the option for some overtime, plus a competitive benefits package.
• Qualifications: minimum GCSE level.
• You should also have a sound knowledge of Gear cutting with ideally at least two years' experience, preferably using CNC Siemens controls
• A mechanical/engineering background or interest is essential.
• Being able to understand engineering drawings and instructions and to visualise finished products.
• You will be responsible for the setup of the machine for first off including deburring and operate the machine whilst observing completion of control plans
• Reporting to the Gearcutting, Grinding and Ratio manager.
• Working to a department schedule you will be expected to check the job pack, components and packaging, as well as check for set up sheets and part history, creating new set up sheets where necessary.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
The core hours for this shift are: Mon-Thurs 19.00pm -06.00am
If this role sounds of interest please Brandon Winter at ARM Recruitment on 02392228259 or email Brandon.Winter@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.