Please check your email .
Global Engineering Manager
My client is seeking a Global Engineering Manager to have the global ownership and responsibility for all engineering activities in support of the Global Distribution and Fabrication systems business.
- Be responsible for a global engineering team that includes all engineers associated with the execution of Manifold Systems and Subsea Distribution Systems. Engineering personnel are distributed across UK, Norway & Italy and requisition teams in Poland and India
- Own, challenge and drive change to enhance the performance of the products, the engineering organisation and the business
- Own and operationalise team metrics for defect free, on time, new technology developments and engineering requisition
- Engage and support the early phase engineering and tendering scope to position the business for maximum competitive offerings in pursuit of new business
- Own delivery of project engineering commitments on time, to meet agreed requirements, within budgets and in support of the broader functional groups – liaising with key global fabrication locations
- Formulate a long-term vision and strategy, partnering with the Fulfilment Leader for the GD&FS business and clearly engage in portfolio management activities
- Drive employee performance management and development, Ensure financial performance, identification of investment needs, and preparation of budgets
- Be responsible for growing organization depth and developing talent form both a leadership and technical perspective
- Coach direct reports and provide feedback on performance, Drive “Can do” leadership culture where integrity rules, Engage technical / functional experts across the business
- Initiate short-term business support programs as required and assisting the teams’ prioritization
- Integrate and energize a global technology team and serve as primary technical point of contact for GD&FS products
- Engage and support the broader SPS&S Engineering leadership team to drive best practice and consistency for Engineering execution across all product lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, or discipline within Industrial Technology from an accredited college or university
- Substantial experience in in field of Subsea Fabrication, Manifold-, Connection-, Distribution systems and IWOCS project execution
- Strong direct report management experience with a global presence
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.