Please check your email .
I am currently working on behalf of a small-medium international CRO who have an urgent need for an experienced Clinical Project Director to come and join the team to deliver a number of large, clinical projects on a permanent basis, located in Paris, France.
You will be expected to be flexible on working both in office and at home for an ambitious and diverse organisation working within Oncology, CNS, rare diseases amongst others.
The role details are as follows;
- Overall clinical resource allocation within multiple clinical programmes
- Audit preparation, regulatory submission support to IRB & ECRF - CTMF set up and review
- Bid defence + sales support
- Investigator identification and selection and document reviews for the IMP release
- Full budgeting responsibility including forecasting, expense review and project Timeline + delivery
- Quality assurance on study project delivery
- Study proposal development in conjunction with the business development team
- Resource management and staff training where required
The package on offer is negotiable and would include a bonus and benefits. I would be very happy to talk to you more about this client if this is something that you would like to discuss more. Please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and contact information.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.