Please check your email .
Technical Superintendent (LPG/LNG) - UK - Permanent - £65,000-70,000
A leading Ship Manager with international offices is currently recruiting for a Technical Superintendent with LPG/LNG experience to join their office in the UK.
Key requirements of this role include (but not limited to);
- Ensuring vessels are operated in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Providing technical and operational support and guidance to assigned LPG/LNG vessels
- Carrying out regular international trips to visit assigned vessels to confirm conditions and compliance with Company standards
- Planning, monitoring and managing dry-dockings and major repairs
- Providing coaching for Company's Masters and Chief Engineers
To be considered for this position, ideal applicants must have sailed as a Chief Engineer onboard LPG/LNG Tankers and have previous shore-based experience as a Technical Superintendent or equivalent.
You must also demonstrate strong communication skills.
*You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position*
To discuss in more detail, please call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0) 2392 228285 or email Michelle.McGrath@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.