Please check your email .
Electronic Design Engineer
- Design and development of precision analogue and digital control and measurement systems to be used in a wide range of industrial applications
- Design Change Initiation and implementation in accordance with business procedures
- Manufacturing technical support and provide solutions for production related problems
- High standard of documentation for evidence of conformity and technical explanation
- Generation and Review of design specifications and requirements capture
- Ability to work across continents with remote engineering and sales teams
- Supporting external customers, internal sales and marketing functions
- Continually develop and advance internal operating procedures
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering
- Proven ability in low power analogue and mixed signal circuit design and analysis, and ideally knowledge of digital protocols such as CAN, I2C, RS485, MODbus and ethernet
- Experience with PCB design, schematic capture and circuit simulation tools (Altium, PADS)
- Experience of Design for Manufacturing and Design for Test
- Knowledge of EMC design principles
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.